Course of Action
The college will take the following course of actions (Activities/Programmes) to achieve the aforesaid goals:
- Running different programmes of higher education under affiliation of different universities and educational and research institutes,
- Conducting training, counseling and research projects on technical, vocational and practical education on short-term, mid-term and long-term basis,
- Conducting different activities related to educational or academic research,
- Establish and maintain good relation for cooperation, coordination and mutual exchange for strengthening the quality of academic research and counseling,
- Organizing several programmes like conferences, workshops, seminars, dialogues, lectures, research and related activities in order to achieve the aforesaid goals,
- Creating conducive environment for research on social, political, economic, religious, cultural, scientific, and tourism related issues,
- Developing a fund through people’s participation, donations, volunteerism in order to construct infrastructures, maintain them, to provide different services and scholarships to the students.
In order to achieve the above mentioned activities the following strategies will be implemented.
- Expand members either ordinary or life-long to the interested parties and individuals by charging some fees as per the rule of the institution,
- Strive to erect physical infrastructure (including building) in its own ownership immediately, for this, appeal has been making to the government to grant land to this college or public funds will be sought after from different institutions, individuals or donors,
- Attempts and preparation to run the Bachelors of Arts (BA), Bachelors of education (B.Ed.), Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Masters of Arts (MA) and Masters of Business Studies (MBS) under University program and is looking forward to immediately run the technical and vocational education courses under CTEVT, Nepal.
- Attempts will be made to provide either full or partial scholarship to all the enrolled students from the funds created by college itself.
- The technical course programmes under CTEVT will be extended to the level of diploma in engineering. College is being searched for funds and donations from different sources in order to provide scholarships or free education to the engineering students as far as possible,
- Library, e-library, subject-wise laboratories being set-up,
- Competent and quality human resources will be recruited gradually,
- Infrastructures is being built in order to execute class through multi-media technology,
- Affiliations will be sought from different national and international renowned universities and educational institutions to run different academic and vocational courses/ programmes,
- Targeting to the welfare of the economically poor, disabled, differently able student’s scholarship funds is being set-up to provide them free education. For the aforesaid purposes, requests will be made to the business persons, industrialists, intellectuals and other donors. Provisions will be made to felicitate the donors in the annual day of the college, as well by establishing scholarship awards in their names, who offer at least one full scholarship fund to a student annually,
- Congenial residential blocks will be erected for the students coming from within or outside the country as a hostel facility,
- Endeavors will be made to transform this college into a G. P. Koirala Community University by cooperating with the other community colleges of the country. The necessary infrastructures and other preparations is being carried out gradually,
- The following schemes and strategies will be implemented to collect and establish the above mentioned fund:
Fund Raising/Donation Strategies
|Donation range (in NPRs)||Felicitation/Honor|
|1,001–5,000||Donor’s name will be enlisted in the Annual journal|
|5,001–25,000||Donor’s name will be inscribed in the donors’ inscription.|
|25,001-50,000||Donors’ inscription in front wall.|
|50,000–1,00,000||Donors’ inscription in front wall and a student will get scholarship in their recommendation per year.|
|1,00,001–2,00,000||Donors will be honored by naming a classroom after their name and a student will get scholarship in their recommendation per year.|
|2,00,001–5,00,000||Donors will be honored by naming two classrooms after their name and two students will get scholarship in their recommendation per year.|
|5,00,001–25,00,000||Donors will be honored by naming a college block after their name and 5 students will get scholarship in their recommendation per year.|
|25,00,001-50,00,000||Donors will be honored by naming college building after their name and 7 students will get scholarship in their recommendation per year.|
|50,00, 001-1,00,00,000||Donors will be honored by naming a college building and half-figured statue will be erected in that very building and will be provided a chance to recommend for a scholarship to 7 students of their choice for an academic year.|
|1,00,00,000 – Above||Donors will be honored by naming a college building and full-figured statue will be erected in that very building and will be provided a chance to recommend for a scholarship to 7 students of their choice for an academic year.|
- Name of the each donors providing above the amount of 25,000 NPRs will be the life member of the campus.
- Anybody/institution can participate in our scholarship scheme by paying Nrs. 10,000 per year then a needy student will get chance for free education.
- If you are willing to offer scholarships to keep the memory of some of your departed person afresh, you will be able to open a joint account with the amount above 1,00,000/- NPRs in any of the authorized bank and interest will go for scholarship.